Skip to content

Change of Educational Level

Important notice: please wait until you have registered for the semester to submit your change of level request.  Thank you!

If you want to continue at HU in a different academic level (e.g. bachelors to masters) or, if you want to change to a new degree program at the same level after completing a degree, you must apply for a change of program, which will extend your F-1 study at HU.

You must first apply for admission to a new program with the Office of Records and Registration by completing the Second Master’s Form in your MyHU Portal
MyHU > Academics Tab > E-Forms

The International Student Office (ISO) will receive notification from the Office of Records and Registration of students admitted to a new degree program after final grades have been reported for the last semester of the current degree.  You may then submit this request for your new Form I-20.