Skip to content

Change of Major

In order to maintain valid F-1 status, the information on the Form I-20 must be updated and correct at all times. If you have changed your major and need a new I-20 to reflect the change, please complete this request.  You must be approved for the change of major and new academic work placement form with the Office of Records and Registration and BEFORE submitting this request to ISO.