Skip to content

Letter Request

Letters from Other Offices:
  • The Office of Records and Registration can provide current F-1 students with a visa support letter to invite your friends and family members to your commencement ceremony or other purposes. 
    • To request a Visa Support Letter:Log into myHU using your myHU login and password
      Go to Academics Tab > E-Forms > Visa Support Letter
  • If you are a student needing verification of the tuition fees, please contact the Business Office at
To request an Enrollment Verification Letter from the ISO, please click below.