Skip to content

New International Students

Welcome to HU! 
If you are transferring from another University, please be sure to select "Transfer SEVIS record to Harrisburg"

If you do not currently have an F-1 visa and are applying either for an F-1 visa or change of status, please select "Initial I-20"

The Arrival and Check-In is only for students arriving from outside of the US.  If you are a transfer student, you do not need to complete this.